150 Watt Power Inverter 12 Volt
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution. To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage. To see a list of average start up requirements see our Technical Support section on the left nav bar of our website. At AIMS you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
Powers laptops camcorders small TV’s games and much more. Now with thermal fan.
- 150W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED on front panel to confirm power on
- Red LED on front panel to warn of a faulty condition
- Dual ac receptacles
- Dual USB ports
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Noise free operation.
- Includes a thermal cooling fan.
- Enclosed cigarette lighter connections with built in fuse
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Instruction manual
- Free tech support
- 1 Year Warranty
- Continuous output power: 150 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 300 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Maximum efficiency: 90%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- 30 amp spade fuse
- .3 amps no load draw
- High input voltage protection: 16V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- External fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 5.59”X 4.33”X 1.89”
- Weight: 13 oz
There are no reviews yet.