4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger
The AIMS 4000 Watt, 48 Volt DC to 120/240 Volt AC pure sine wave inverter charger with built-in transfer switch and battery charger is your solution for backup or off grid power solutions. This inverter is split-phase and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240Vac, and operates at 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet.
Split Phase Power Inverter
The 110/120/220/240 split phase inverter is capable of producing 2 legs of 110v, making this inverter perfect for home and shop applications with a 220 panel in place.
The 4000 Watt inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans and it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides reliable power needed in any RV, boat, camping, business or residential emergency backup power application and built with a 48 Volt DC input for more efficiency.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
48 VDC 120/240 VAC 50/60Hz
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 48 Volt DC
- 120/240 VAC split phase output
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 115 Amp
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Automatic transfer switch
Output Specifications: 4000 WATT PURE SINE INVERTER CHARGER
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watt
- Surge rating: 12000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output: 110/120/220/240 VAC 50 or 60 Hz
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz and 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal input voltage: 48.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 44.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 42 VDC-44.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 40 VDC-42 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 64 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 53.2 VDC
- Idle consumption: 1.67 amps DC
- Power saver mode idle consumption: <.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 40 A
- Over charge protection shutdown: 62.8 V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off -20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 50 amp @ 120Vac or 30 amp @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping size L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
48 VDC 120/240 VAC 50/60Hz
|Dimensions||31 × 15 × 14 in|